Using state-of-the-art technologies, diagnostic imaging (radiology) services at Lake Region Healthcare (LRH) provide critical details to help physicians diagnose, assess and treat many medical conditions. Advanced technologies enable physicians to view deep inside the body with amazing clarity.
For example, today's technologies enable physicians to:
- Watch blood flowing through blood vessels, to precisely locate blockages.
- Distinguish between benign (non-cancerous) and malignant (cancerous) tumors and growths.
- Measure bone density and analyze bone injury.
LRH offers a full range of radiological and diagnostic imaging services, to meet the full spectrum of patient needs, including imaging procedures for children.
Our imaging services include:
Services can be performed on an outpatient basis, inpatient basis for hospitalized patients, or in emergency cases.
You can be assured that your procedure will be performed by professionals who have expertise in diagnostic imaging procedures. Diagnostic images are interpreted by radiologists (physicians who specialize in radiological imaging and analysis).
The diagnostic imaging team includes:
- Board-certified radiologists (MDs).
- Licensed radiologic technologists, including some with sub-specialization in CT, MRI and other diagnostic imaging techniques.
- Registered nurses.
- Highly qualified and experienced support staff consisting of secretaries, transcriptionists and transporters.
Back to top