Lake Region Healthcare is pleased to offer medical case management for older adults living in area nursing and long-term care facilities. Our team of geriatric medical staff works closely with internal medicine doctors, nurses, and physical and occupational therapists, and social services to provide comprehensive and personalized care. Geriatric services are provided as an outreach service at the patient's residence and can include:
- Monitoring of health conditions.
- Evaluation and treatment of acute illness.
- Establishing goals of care.
- Prescription management.
- Complex decision making for multiple diagnoses.
- Assistance and counseling for end-of-life decisions.